How does all this work?
We are your partner during the full life-cycle of the recruiting process:
- Listen: We listen to our client – understand the organization, culture, and expectations for the role – so we can find talent with the right resume, but also the right fit
- Align: Treehouse will align with you on the role description, interview process, timeline, and candidate “must-haves” and “nice-to-haves”
- Search: This is the phase where we find incredible people, and we’re known for our creative, scrappy, and comprehensive efforts across databases, professional groups, job boards, and the incredible Treehouse network
- Interview: Treehouse will conduct at least 2 interviews with qualified candidates, and we will help the very best navigate your interview process
- Hire: We will manage the entire offer process – logistics, references, background checks, and negotiation on your behalf – and then bring your amazing candidate across the finish line
- Follow-Up: Treehouse will stay in touch with both you and the candidate during the first year to ensure a strong fit and a path to success
What kind of recruiting does Treehouse do?
While many recruiting firms focus on a specific industry, function, or role, the Treehouse approach is different. Our specialty is two-fold:
- Deeply understanding our clients – culture, working style, personalities, priorities, etc. Industry matters, but we’ve found a company’s unique character to be more important and nuanced as we find talent that is going to flourish.
- We most commonly partner with companies of from small through the middle market seeking talent across business and professional functions (Strategy, Finance, Operations, Marketing, HR, Sales, Legal, etc.), with roles ranging from Associate to C-suite. Our backgrounds, as business leaders and hiring managers, uniquely qualify us to understand, find, and deliver the people who will make your business thrive.
How much will this cost?
We offer a range of search options and fee structures, but most commonly, our clients pay a placement fee, which is typically around 25% of the candidate’s first-year salary. To create some “skin-in-the-game,” we do require a non-refundable deposit at the start of a search and a milestone payment at the midpoint of the search– both are applied to the eventual placement fee.
We have also offered flat rate searches, contract arrangements, and hourly consulting services. We pride ourselves on being flexible, creative, and accommodating in every aspect of our business; including our fees.
Why should I pay you rather than just doing this myself?
This is one of our favorite questions! We encourage our clients to attempt the search on their own, making use of your existing networks, connections, and current team. If that’s too challenging, costly, or time consuming, consider partnering with us. We’re a recruiting firm. All we do is find and recruit talent – we love what we do, and we’re really good at it!
How long will the search take?
Our goal is to have great candidates for your review within 10 days of activating the search. This accelerated timeline is, of course, dependent on equally responsive, communicative, and motivated clients !
What if I don’t like the people you find?
We will continue sourcing, interviewing, and presenting candidates until we find the best fit for the role. The feedback you give us throughout the process will help us refine our sourcing and interviewing until we find “the one.”
What if I hire one of your candidates and it doesn’t work out?
This is very rare, and is almost always because of a personal event for the candidate . Having said that, Treehouse offers a 60-day guarantee on all candidates we place. If this uncommon situation occurs, we will re-engage our search at no additional cost.