Area : Los Angeles
We are seeking a part-time (about 30-hours a week) Administrative Coordinator to support an alumni organization affiliated with UCLA. This candidate will assist the organization with all administrative tasks, but also be an ambassador for the organization and UCLA as a whole.
This is a flexible role and could involve some work-from-home, some work onsite at UCLA, and some work in the field (attending events around Southern CA).
- Manage the process of membership recruitment and retention for both organizations
- Attend many of the organization’s meetings, some of which are outside traditional business hours (e.g. 7:30-9am or 5-7pm)
- Assist with event planning
- Perform basic bookkeeping tasks (mostly related to membership dues payments and event funds)
- Handle a variety of other administrative tasks and special projects
- Bachelors Degree, required
- Affiliation with UCLA, a big plus!
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with constantly shifting priorities
- Incredible attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently without a direct manager’s daily supervision
- Prior experience in an administrative role, required
- Prior experience in event planning, a plus
- Comfort with the Microsoft office and able to pick up new software easily/tech-savvy
Published : Mar 12, 2019