Area : Los Angeles
Description : Our client is a fast-growing and private equity-backed provider of online printing solutions and marketing collateral for individuals and businesses. They are seeking a Strategy Manager to work directly with the COO and the finance team to drive strategic and operational initiatives across the organization, including corporate strategy, pricing, operational effectiveness, growth strategies, competitive analysis, and a variety of other areas. The position will have a direct and tangible impact on the continued growth and success of the company.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Proactively identify strategic considerations and priorities
- Use data and analytics to understand and answer strategic questions across all functional areas
- Conduct internal research efforts to understand departmental opportunities and challenges
- Maximize growth and cost-saving opportunities through thoughtful analysis and clear communication to internal stakeholders
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree, MBA a plus
- 3-8 years of experience, investment banking and/or management consulting a plus
- Advanced Excel skills (best-in-class)
- Scrappiness, thoughtfulness, adaptability, and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to collaborate with a dynamic and high-impact team
- Strong written and oral communication skills and a fantastic attention to detail!
Published : Mar 6, 2019