Area : Los Angeles
Description : Our client is seeking a skilled Executive Assistant to add to their growing team. This is a great opportunity for a seasoned executive assistant who is looking to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. This is not a 9-5 job, but offers an opportunity to work closely with a very interesting executive in a unique and exciting company.
- Handle administrative and support functions, including email management, expense reporting, and calendaring
- Interact with third party vendors on behalf of the executive
- Serve as Chief of Staff in many regards, sitting in in executive meetings and managing all follow ups
- Monitor and respond to emails and other means of communication on behalf of executive
- Manage other administrative staff
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 10+ years’ of experience in a similar role
- Scrappiness and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to be called upon to complete any number of diverse tasks and learn quickly
- Entrepreneurial and business development mindset
- Resourcefulness required!
Published : Nov 19, 2018