Area : Los Angeles, California
Description : Our client is a game-changing wellness media and e-commerce company dedicated to transforming the lives of their followers through research-based content and products that encourage sustainable lifestyle changes. They are seeking a Chief Marketing Officer to add to their rapidly growing team. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to work with a mission-driven organization that values wellness and impact.
- Develop and maintain a multi-year roadmap and strategy that ensures best-in-class marketing and the meeting of business objectives
- Oversee all day-to-day implementation of branding, communications, and social media strategies
- Establish performance goals and oversee ongoing measurement protocols to evaluate and optimize marketing effectiveness
- Manage all marketing systems, including lead management processes and metrics, campaign tracking, marketing automation systems, database management, targeting, and segmentation plans
- Manage all marketing activities in order to fulfill the company's aims of sales, growth, and profitability
- Develop and execute a plan for how the Company will tell its story on each appropriate channel (including setting the tone and voice, as well as establishing acceptable operational policies and practices), including the Company's website(s) and app(s), YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Collaborate with the Company's senior leaders, especially Chief Content Officer, on all initiatives to identify content needs and opportunities and ensure efficiency and consistency across channels, verticals, and functional departments
- Work closely with leadership team to identify and capture growth opportunities across product development, expansion of media subscriptions, and other innovative revenue sources
- Serve as a key member of the Company's leadership team, including participating in regular leadership meetings, fundraising activities, etc.
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business, or related field required; MBA a plus
- 10+ years marketing experience, including at least 6 in a leadership capacity
- Experience in the health or wellness industry, a plus
- Experience with a subscription-based media company, a plus
- Proven leadership skills driving collaboration and results through cross-functional teams and peers
- Ability to oversee complex initiatives and drive them to a successful conclusion
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Strong comfort in an entrepreneurial setting with a proven track record of balancing long-term strategy & vision with day-to-day blocking & tackling
Published : Nov 5, 2018