Area : Los Angeles
Description : Our client is an LA-based, real estate investment, development, and management platform. They are dedicated to expanding their multi-family portfolio through value-add acquisitions and ground-up development in markets with strong employment fundamentals, relative affordability, and high quality of life. The firm is seeking a Senior Corporate Accountant to add to their growing team. The ideal candidate will be highly organized, detail-oriented, and comfortable in an entrepreneurial environment. They will be joining a growth-oriented team of high performers who are passionate about the project they are working on.
- Manage the monthly financial reporting close process and record journal entries
- Assist with quarterly investor reporting, preparation of capital statements and distributions.
- Assist with compilation and preparation of supporting schedules for interim/annual tax returns.
- Reconcile general ledger accounts to sub-ledgers/supporting schedules and prepare monthly bank reconciliations.
- Assist with due diligence requests in connection with acquisitions, financings and refinancings.
- Prepare quarterly and annual debt compliance packages and other corporate schedules.
- Liaise between the Accounting and Asset Management teams to provide financial analyses, including property operating results and leasing data
- Perform ad hoc financial analyses for executives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field, required
- 2-3+ years of relevant accounting experience including monthly financial reporting close process.
- Public Accounting experience preferred
- Proficient in US GAAP accrual basis of accounting
- Hands-on experience with Yardi Voyager, a plus
- Proficient in business related software including Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented and strong analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
Published : Sep 5, 2018