Area : Santa Monica, California
Description : Our client is a growing lifestyle brand and media company in the health and wellness space. They are seeking a Communications Manager to add to their great, entrepreneurial team. The Communications Manager is responsible for oversight and execution of the firm's consumer communication plan.
- Work closely with VP of Marketing to drive strategy, planning, development and execution of marketing communication strategies
- Provide end-to-end project management of marketing communication campaigns
- Develop and communicate unique social media strategy for current and new social media platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube.
- Create and own all social media copy on a daily basis
- Develop email campaigns that drive revenue growth through acquisition and retention
- Work closely with the editor in chief to align the strategy, messaging, and workflow of communication and editorial initiatives.
- Own company marketing calendar and facilitate integrated communication planning efforts
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve production processes for increased efficiency
- Bachelor's degree, required
- 6+ years of broad marketing communication experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of how to maintain and grow social media presence across all major platforms
- Experience with Email marketing acquisition and retention efforts
- Demonstrated success in creating and executing influencer strategies, PR and event experience, a plus
- Entrepreneurial, energetic and agile
- Experience with social media tools such as Ads Manager and social media measurement tools such as Simply Measured, Curalate, Google Analytics, etc.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint/Keynote
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite a plus
Published : Jun 21, 2018