Area : Los Angeles, California
Description : Our client is a well-known e-commerce company focused on women's apparel. They are seeking a Customer Care Manager to manage and build a team that provides an exceptional experience to customers.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of a 50 seat Tier-1 contact center through 5 supervisors
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the reputation management team (social + review sites)
- Create accountability throughout the customer care organization
- Ensure on-going agent/advocate development and quality improvement
- Work cross-functionally with outsource team, operations, and quality training manager
- Continuously work to improve center performance across a number of KPIs
- Manage escalated issues in partnership with Director, VP and legal counsel as needed
- Serve on a management rotation schedule for evening & weekend coverage as needed
- Bachelor's degree, required
- 5+ years of customer service management experience, with the proven track record of managing successful teams.
- Strong leadership, management and mentorship capabilities
- Ability to develop new procedures, policies and reporting tools to simplify and improve operations
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to synthesize data into comprehensive reports for all levels of staffs
Published : Jun 4, 2018