Area : Los Angeles, California
Description : Our client sits at the forefront of public education reform as a leading public charter schools operator and an important catalyst for education reform across the country. This non-profit organization works directly with school districts to transform failing high schools and middle schools into small groups of successful schools. They are seeking a Human Resources Generalist to add to their mission-driven team in Los Angeles.
- Serve as a coach and advisor to leaders in the realms of labor and employee relations
- Provide employees with accurate, consistent and timely responses and solutions regarding HR related questions and issues.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to develop and implement policies and procedures in accordance with applicable collectible bargaining agreements, state and federal law
- Develop and conduct new employee orientations and other HR training opportunities for key stakeholders.
- Partner closely with the HR Team and internal/external stakeholders to build trusting relationships and implement continuous process improvements
- Project manage diverse HR projects and initiatives.
- Support HR Operations Coordinator to complete varying administrative/office support and transactional processing.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Travel to local school sites as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree, required
- 2-4 years of HR or related experience, required
- Past experience with HRIS databases, a plus
-Knowledge of employment and labor law, a plus
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Strong computer literacy skills (including but not limited proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite)
- Strong time management, organization, and prioritization skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Published : May 18, 2018