Area : Los Angeles, California
Description : Our client is an elite business services firm in Los Angeles offering a variety of services including accounting, financial planning, estate planning, investment oversight and taxation. They pride themselves on taking responsibility for the financial and accounting parts of their clients’ lives. Their prominent clients come from a variety of industries including entertainment, sports, corporate and legal. They are seeking a Tax Preparer to join their team.
This is a full-time role.
- Provide clients with high quality consulting and compliance tax services
- Participate in IRS/FTB audits and correspondence
- Provide technical guidance in tax accounting methods in the areas of revenue and expense recognition, accounting for inventories and fixed assets, and the procedural aspects of requesting a change in method of tax accounting
- Conduct diagnostic reviews of tax accounting methods and identify issues and opportunities
- Manage projects related to information gathering and documentation with respect to tax accounting
- Identify business development opportunities for improved services to clients and to obtain additional clients
- Bachelor’s Degree, required
- 3-7 years of preparing and filing tax returns, required
- Experience with Tax Lacerte and Accounting Engagement software is a plus
Published : Jun 30, 2018