Area : San Francisco, California
Description : Our client is a world-class management consultancy firm that helps clients solve complex, strategic, cultural, and leadership challenges. They have led breakthrough engagements at many of the world's top companies. They approach their work through a systems-view that intentionally connects human dynamics to issues of strategy, organization, and process.
They are seeking a Principal/Partner for their San Francisco office to design and lead client engagements, oversee delivery and the client experience, and contribute to the growth of the business. This role will allow the candidate to partner with the C-suite at some of the world's most successful companies.
- Lead of team of "A" players on engagements and programs, with full responsibility for quality and impact, client experience, and growth of relationship
- Manage client engagement teams to diagnosis problems, design interactive client experiences, and facilitate client interactions ranging from project check-ins to breakout groups or large off-sites
- Communicate with clients to understand their system more clearly, the issues they face, and the mindsets and behaviors that will support their transformative vision
- Earn the right to be an influential and trusted advisor to executives
- Drive a collaborative business development process
- Structure, frame, and solve complex organizational and execution problems
- Create project implementation plans based on diagnostic work
- Design interactive client experiences to support realization of client goals
- Develop the firm’s intellectual property through internal and external research
- Play a meaningful role in firm leadership by enabling professional development, mentoring, team leadership, and recruiting
- 12+ years of management consulting experience (with a strategy or organizational effectiveness background)
- MBA, required
- Strong relationship-building skills both internally and with clients to create long-lasting relationships
- Strong business acumen and ability to learn, apply, and communicate business-related concepts and ideas
- An eye for detail with a high bar for achievement
- Ability to play at all levels
- High tolerance for ambiguity and willingness to be flexible
- Passion for personal and professional transformation
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) and primary/secondary research
- Belief that work should be about doing something fulfilling!
Published : Jul 16, 2018