Area : Los Angeles, California
Description : Our client is a small boutique management consulting firm focused on driving behavior change and transformation for Fortune 500 and Global 1000 companies. Their behavior engineering approach has adeptly taken numerous executive teams from dysfunctional to phenomenal, yielding desired business outcomes such as gains in product/service quality, customer loyalty, revenue growth and profit, and ultimately, shareholder value. They are seeking a full-time work-from-home Executive Assistant to support the founder of the company who co-leads business development, marketing, and speaking engagements with our CEO.
- Handle administrative and support functions for the founder, including email management, expense reporting, and calendar management.
- Collaborate with the business development team to schedule current and prospective client calls and meetings on behalf of the founder.
- Collaborate with the CEO and consulting team to schedule client engagements, interviews, and related calls on behalf of the founder.
- Collaborate with the speaking manager regarding event/speech scheduling on behalf of the founder.
- Collaborate with the travel coordinator to schedule founder’s travel around client engagements, speeches, business development events and meetings
- Be able to interface professionally with prospective and current clients verbally by phone and by email.
- Provide ad hoc quality control and editing support across a variety of marketing documents, client proposals and deliverables in support of the consulting and marketing teams.
- Manager internal communication between founder and teams to assure clarity around internal and external
- Support the Founder in a variety of special projects and ongoing needs professional and personally.
- Flexible work schedule from home but most be available early morning and/or in the evenings as and when needed depending on Founder’s schedule and travel.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 2 years’ minimum experience in a similar role required
- Preferably based in Los Angeles but not required
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize to a high degree on a daily basis
- Autonomously manage own time efficiently against to-do list
- Ability to work self-sufficiently as part of a support team in a fast paced environment, be called upon to complete any number of diverse tasks, and learn quickly.
- Resourcefulness required!
- Salesforce experience preferred
Published : Jan 11, 2018