Area : Los Angeles, California
Description : Our client is a fast-growing company focused on supporting owners and operators of marijuana-related businesses and investors. They assist dispensaries, cultivators, and manufacturers with the California permitting and licensing process. They are seeking an Executive Assistant to assist the CEO in staying organized as the company continues to expand. This candidate will exercise discretion and the strictest confidentiality in support of the CEO.
- Serve as the CEO's "ambassador" and representative as needed in dealing with team members, clients, and others
- Maintain client and team confidence and ensure smooth operations and attention to priorities
- Answer the CEO's phone, answer and direct inquiries, and perform initial screening on prospective clients
- Monitor and respond to the CEO's email and other means of communication
- Manage and plan the CEO's schedule, travel, and coordinate meetings and calls
- Monitor and manage collection of A/R in outreach to clients and inbound client contact
- Handle clerical work and additional tasks
- Bachelors Degree, required
- 2-4 years experience in similar EA role
- Experience assisting top executives in an organization
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to stay extremely organized
- Experience with Quickbooks and Microsoft Office, required
- Passion for the rapidly growing Cannabis industry, a plus!
Published : Dec 14, 2017