Area : Los Angeles, California
Our client is one of the world’s leading conference producers. They are seeking a results-oriented executive with exceptional leadership skills and enthusiasm. The VP of Marketing is responsible for developing and executing the marketing strategy, leading a high-performing team, and generating revenue. This candidate will report to the President of the company as a member of the leadership team.
The ideal candidate possesses a balanced blend of marketing-savvy strategic thinking, leadership, and operational expertise. This individual has a passion for data, metrics, and reporting, and excels in driving predictability, scalability, and efficiency.
- Manage all marketing systems, including lead management processes and metrics, campaign tracking, marketing automation systems, database management, targeting, and segmentation plans
- Develop and maintain a multi-year roadmap and strategy that ensures
best-in-class marketing and the meeting of business objectives
- Generate revenue through a variety of media
- Work closely with the leadership team in identifying and capturing growth opportunities, including participating in product development
- Actively monitor, analyze, and report on the marketing efforts' results,
program ROI, customer acquisition, and penetration
- Ensure availability and delivery of optimal marketing metrics, including
dashboards and reports to measure and track the performance of the marketing
- Provide direction and guidance to multiple marketing teams in the planning and execution of customer acquisition campaigns across key acquisition channels, including, but not limited to SEM, display/retargeting, social, mobile, affiliate, email, direct mail, print, and partner marketing
- Actively manage database strategy to analyze gaps in data, ensure data
quality, and measure overall database health
- Ensure robust cross-functional coordination and collaboration with
supporting parts of the business, including IT/IS, Sales, Sales Operations,
CRM, and Finance
- Establish and enforce standards for Success Metrics, KPIs and reporting that will provide performance analysis, ROI and insights for all channels/tactics
- Drive innovation and testing.
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business, or related field required, advanced degree (MBA, MS, MA, PhD) preferred
- 10+ years of experience in Marketing, with significant exposure to B2B
- 6+ years of leadership experience
- Proven success leading teams and having revenue responsibility
- Track record of hiring, developing, and retaining strong and diverse talent
- Proven leadership skills driving collaboration and results through cross-functional teams and peers
- Analytical expertise and comfort with a large volume of client records (8mm+)
- Experience developing and managing a brand
- Ability to oversee complex initiatives and drive them to successful conclusion
- Results-oriented with the ability to manage from strategic development to detailed execution.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
Published : Nov 17, 2017