Area : Los Angeles, CA
Our client is an integrated network of companies concentrated on real estate opportunities. They are a leading real estate firm based in Manhattan Beach. The company is seeking a Director of Recruiting to serve as the leader and coach behind all recruiting efforts. They will define new strategies and tactics for engaging the best talent across all functions.
This is a full-time role.
- Build a comprehensive hiring plan and set the vision and strategy for talent acquisition
- Create innovative programs and build the candidate pipeline
- Partner with business leaders to understand needs and provide consultation on talent acquisition strategies
- Work with communications and HR to develop employment branding
- Provide leadership, inspiration and coaching to the recruiting team
- Build a data-driven recruiting organization with evolving recruiting metrics and analytics
- Have a track-record of successfully inspiring and managing a recruiting function
- Strong leadership skills, a customer-centered mentality, and strong organizational communications
- Bachelors Degree
- 8+ years recruiting experience (3+ years in a high-growth company)
- 3+ years managing and developing others in the recruiting function
- Strong project and event management skills
- Comfort implementing and utilizing ATS systems, iCIMs a plus!
- Demonstrated track record of successfully developing a strategic road map for the talent function
- Ability to lead and inspire others!
Published : Jul 20, 2017