Area : San Francisco, CA
Our client is a global technology and business consulting firm. They leverage an incredible global team to enable transformation for their clients, many of whom are industry leaders. With a great culture and a steep growth trajectory, this firm is poised for incredible success over the coming years and they are seeking a Vice President of Consulting to lead their practice.
This is a full-time role based out of the firm’s Bay Area offices.
- As part of the senior leadership team, manage the tech consulting practice of the company including consultants located all over the world
- Participate in high-level client meetings, providing technical perspective and aiding in scoping and development of client engagements
- Set and lead strategic direction of consulting practice
- Mentor and groom direct reports and the broader team on soft skills and other non-technical skills
- Serve as a primary driver for the firm’s growth, which is projected at high double digits for the next few years
- MBA, strongly preferred
- 10+ years tech consulting experience in a leadership capacity; strong preference for a top tier firm
- Phenomenal managerial/leadership skills – particular experience managing both offshore teams and foreign-born domestic talent with a strong understanding of cultural sensitivities and considerations
- Desire to build… the firm has been growing fast and doesn’t plan to slow down… this role will play a crucial role; those interested in the status quo need not apply!!
Published : Apr 18, 2017