Area : San Francisco, CA
Our client is a management consultancy based in San Francisco that helps clients solve complex, strategic, cultural, and leadership challenges. They have led breakthrough engagements at many of the world's top companies. They approach their work through a systems-view that intentionally connects human dynamics to issues of strategy, organization, and process.
They are seeking a Senior Manager/Principal to design and lead client engagements, oversee delivery and the client experience, and contribute to the growth of the business. This role will allow the candidate to work with the C-suite at some of the world's most successful companies.
- Lead of team of "A" players on engagements and programs, with responsibility for quality, impact, and client experience
- Diagnose root challenges at clients and distill data into meaningful insights
- Support the business development process by actively listening and asking the right questions
- Create project implementation plans based on diagnostic work
- Design interactive client experiences to support realization of client goals
- Develop the firm’s intellectual property through internal and external research
- Inspire others to reduce confusion as a means to solving tough problems
- Play a role in recruiting/onboarding process
- 4-7+ years of management consulting experience (with a strategy or organizational effectiveness background)
- MBA, required
- Strong relationship-building skills both internally and with clients to create long-lasting relationships
- Strong business acumen and ability to learn, apply, and communicate business-related concepts and ideas
- An eye for detail with a high bar for achievement
- Ability to play at all levels
- High tolerance for ambiguity and willingness to be flexible
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) and primary/secondary research
- Belief that work should be about doing something fulfilling!
Published : Nov 9, 2017