Area : Los Angeles, CA
Our client specializes in sales training for salespeople and managers in a variety of industries. They implement sales development programs, best practices, sales management skills and programs to convert a service culture to a sales culture. They believe in helping their clients create a unique and positive buying experience for their customers. They seek a Sales Consultant and trainer. This person must have a strong business acumen and executive presence, as well as a client service mindset and desire to over-deliver.
This role will work mainly with a large client based in Argentina and would require regular international travel. This will also be an ongoing contract position that will ramp up and down based on client needs.
- Initially conduct interviews, focus groups, and observations to learn the client’s culture, people, and processes
- Drive the development of the training curriculum
- Work with training curriculum team to craft messaging and materials to most effectively deliver sales training to their clients
- Lead and facilitate training sessions for small to large corporate audiences
- Coach and mentor participants through in-depth one-on-one and smaller group sessions
- Provide superior client follow-up and support leading up to each engagement
Required Skills and Attributes
- 8+ years training experience
- Bachelor's required; MBA or other related advanced degree(s) a plus
- Sharp intellect and the ability to be "quick on the draw"
- Ability to understand the client's IP clearly and then contribute to the IP
- Relatable professional experience
- Executive presence and charisma
- Must be a fluent Portuguese speaker
- Must be willing to regularly travel internationally
- Innate understanding of when to speak and how to engage the front of room
- Unmatched written and oral communication skills
Published : May 31, 2017